I have blogged about my use of intuition- about my belief in alternative approaches to health and wellness, and about how I have integrated intuition into my work. After over a dozen years of using intuition with clients in-person and online, I am offering a 30-hour course that qualifies toward the Certified Intuitive Practitioner (CIP) credential.
This course is for anyone who offers (or is preparing to offer) the following services (not an exhaustive list):
- Intuitive Counseling or Coaching
- Intuitive CAM (Complimentary & Alternative Medicine)
- Reiki or Psychotherapeutic Reiki
- Energy Medicine/Healing
- Angel Card/Tarot Reading
Whether you have a high school diploma or a Ph.D. if you plan to use an intuitive approach to offering services, this course will shed light on many issues related to your private practice.
The course covers the following topics:
- Defining Intuitive, Empath and Impaired Empath
- Creating an ethical and grounded relationship with your client
- Using the Clair Senses in a safe and boundaried way with your client
- Separating your ego from being an energetic conduit
- Offering proper informed consent to your client
- Keeping client interactions on the Internet confidential
- Understanding important considerations in distant healing
- Applying business building skills and marketing strategies
The course additionally prepares you to become an International Association of Coaching (IAC) Masteries Practitioner. Some students may choose to work toward both the CIP and the IAC Masteries Practioner simultaneously. The course is taught online in a self-paced environment with ongoing tutoring and mentoring from me throughout the process.
Once you have completed the course you are eligible for liability insurance to cover your practice. Other benefits include a lifetime membership to the Discussion Forum for peer support and case consultation.
To find out more visit Certified Intuitive Practitioner at the Online Therapy Institute.