Welcome to Jersey Shore Therapy!
I am a psychotherapist, educator and consultant. I co-founded the Online Therapy Institute and the Online Coach Institute and I am Managing Co-Editor of TILT Magazine ~ Therapeutic Innovations in Light of Technology. My counseling and consulting specialties include relationship issues, alcohol and drugs, surviving abuse, internet addictions and understanding how technology impacts our lives. I offer online counseling and in-office psychotherapy in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey.
Experience psychotherapy in my office or online!
If you are struggling because you have had an affair or your partner has had an affair, I am here to listen and help you sort through next steps. If you are trying to make sense of historical events in your life- childhood emotional, physical or sexual abuse, I can guide you in your quest for wholeness. If any “one thing” is taking over and causing you to have difficulties at work, in relationships in life- too much food, substance, risk, technology- and you are seeking balance, we can begin the journey.
- Are you consumed with chat rooms, texting or emailing all the time?
- Are you concerned that your partner is involved with someone online?
- Have you begun an emotional affair using technology?
- Has gaming, texting or cybersex impacted your life in a negative way?
- Do you love someone whose life has been hijacked by technology?